Privacy and cookie statement
Dutch Coding Company established an office in Eindhoven (5616LZ) at the Kastanjelaan 400, hereafter called "Dutch Coding Company" which attaches great value to the responsible handling of personal data of her visitors. Dutch Coding Company processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act provides for this. In this Privacy Statement, Dutch Coding Company informs you about the way Dutch Coding Company processes your personal. In this Privacy Statement, Dutch Coding Company informs you on how Dutch Coding Company processes your personal data and how you can change or object to this. This Privacy Statement only applies only relates to the services offered by Dutch Coding Company on dutchcodingcompany.com. Glenn Bergmans is the Data Protection Officer of Dutch Coding Company, he can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and specific goals for the processing thereof
Dutch Coding Company collects and processes your personal data. By means of visiting dutchcodingcompany.com, you agree with this Privacy Statement and give your permission for the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Dutch Coding Company uses your data for various purposes. Below you can see which purposes these are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example Data about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by Dutch Coding Company.
2. Personal data that we process
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Article 2 Passing on to third parties
1. Dutch Coding Company will not pass on your personal details to third parties, unless:
a) The transfer will be made to a third party engaged by Dutch Coding Company for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties Dutch Coding Company has entered into an agreement with these third parties that determines how the collaborating partner will deal responsibly with your personal details;
b) Dutch Coding Company is bound by a legal obligation to pass personal details on to the competent authorities.
Article 3 Data protection
1. Dutch Coding Company will - insofar as may be expected - use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect make use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, among other things to ensure that unauthorized persons cannot gain access to your data and to prevent the loss, misuse or fraud of your data. and to prevent the loss, illegal use, or change of the information received by Dutch Coding Company.
Article 4 Availability and amendment of your data
1. You have the right to inspect, correct, or remove your personal details. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data
processing or to object to the processing of your personal details by Dutch Coding Company B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to have to send the personal data we have of you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can request access, correction, deletion, data transfer or request to of your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for perusal has been made by request is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity along with the request. In this copy, please make sure to include your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the numbers at the bottom of your passport), your passport number, and your Burgerservicenummer (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, to your request. Dutch Coding Company B.V. would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-us
Article 5 Cookies
1. It is possible that Dutch Coding Company, during a running session, makes use of first-party session cookies during an ongoing session. These cookies are in principle functional in nature. In order to refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, you can use the "help" function on the toolbar of your In order to refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, the "help" function on the toolbar of your computer's browser can be used to change your computer's settings. the help function on the toolbar of your computer's browser. Some functions on dutchcodingcompany.com may not work if your computer cannot receive cookies
Article 6 Liability of Dutch Coding Company
1. Dutch Coding Company has no control over the possible use by third parties of your personal data. This Privacy Statement relates only to the personal data processed by Dutch Coding Company on behalf of dutchcodingcompany.com. Dutch Coding Company accepts no responsibility or liability for (the functioning and/or contents of) third-party websites or services of third parties.
Article 7 Storage period
1. Dutch Coding Company will retain personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to dutchcodingcompany.com unless Dutch Coding Company on the basis of a legal provision is obliged to keep personal details longer.
Article 8 Changes Privacy Statement
1. Dutch Coding Company reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement adapt. Each adaptation will be announced through dutchcodingcompany.com be made known. By making use of dutchcodingcompany.com after changes you Agree with any amended Privacy Statement. Keep for all changes Keep a regular eye on this page and dutchcodingcompany.com. The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 12-10-2021.